Bonus Post! Jenn on CBS...

I have a little somethin' somethin' for you guys. A couple weeks ago I was interviewed on CBS's local Defend Your Ride column. You should read it; I had some pretty witty answers, all appropriately geeky. I know we've all seen photos of the R2D2 helmet, but I like these a lot because I'm wearing my favorite outfit (which actually goes with the helmet if you can believe that). These are my favorites from the photoshoot, all courtesy of the very talented Mikey Il (whose blog "That's Not A Cheeseteak!" is both entertaining and informative).

Okay, that's the end of the post...

5 comments:

honda rider said...

Nice!

averie said...

looking good! :-P

Anonymous said...

Go for it almighty Smokin' hot one!!

Shawnee said...

Cute! :3

Nerd Burger said...

RAd helmet. I am uber jealous.